CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pisser

Ain't that a bitch.

So, I found out today, that the 'puppy nanny' can't bring Mia tomorrow and he told our breeder that the next time he'd be in our neck in the woods wouldn't be until Feb. 5th!

Surprisingly, I kept calm when learning this bit of news. The breeder was very apologetic and I didn't want to make her feel worse.

It seems as though another puppy nanny may be available to bring Mia to us either this coming Wednesday or Thursday.

But wanna know what else is a pisser?

I start up school again ON Wednesday night. That means if Mia were to come in on Wednesday, not only would I not be able to pick her up from the airport; I wouldn't be able to spend time with her on her first night home. :(

So I'm kinda hoping that the puppy nanny will hook us up and bring her on Thursday rather than Wednesday.

Well, that's my gripe for now. I just can't believe how serene and zen I'm being about all this.

Will wonders never cease?

0 comments: