CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Frenchie Countdown!

The countdown has finally begun!

And I should be hearing from Mary shortly, telling me that she delivered Mia to Ellen (puppy nanny) for her flight to Cali.

Ellen is taking a flight into San Francisco and then taking a shuttle to San Jose where I'll meet her at the airport to pick up the goods. Feels like a covert operation or something.

And while, I was feeling anxious yesterday, right now (if I don't really think about it) I'm doing groovy.

Steve and I have found a plan that should work for all parties involved, in the introduction of Vito to Mia.

After I pick Mia up, I'm taking her to our local Petsmart where Steve and Vito will meet us. I believe this will fulfill all requirements of the new dog meeting the old dog policy. Plus, I still have to pick up a few things for Mia that I forgot.

Would you look at that? I'm a bad mommy already!

0 comments: