CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Deuce Dropper

Went home at lunch for a brief visit with Mia.

She was all nice and quiet in her crate, and because I'd received instruction from Steve to try to get her to go potty, I took her out.

Mistake.

Within about 2 minutes of her being out of the crate, she dropped a deuce in front of my very eyes, right in the middle of the livingroom.

What the F??

And I'd just taken her over to her potty area, deliberately saying with emphasis, 'Go potty.'

Nope... she just hauls it and takes a dump where she deems fit.

So not cool.

I think I'll work on making dinner, doing laundry, cleaning the house, cleaning the gutters, doing homework, underwater basketweaving... ANYTHING to avoid being on potty patrol.

I'm getting gray just from thinking about it and I just dyed my hair!

0 comments: