CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Epiphany!

I've discovered why I'm having a hard time with our newest addition.

EVERYTIME, without fail, that she and Vito are around each other, homegirl starts growling and charging at Vito! She bites on his jowls or his tail and holds on for dear life.

Now he's taken to head butting her until she let's go. Then when I try to break it up, he thinks this is license for him to start up with her.

It never ends!

People have told me that they're playing, but I disagree.

They're trying to draw blood.

So, the good thing is that when I tell Vito to stop, he usually will, but Mia has yet to learn what the word STOP means.

They'll be apart for about 2 seconds before she lunges at him again and THEN the thing I hate most is that they insist on fighting between my legs!

I think I may invest in a miniature boxing ring.

0 comments: